Daisy’s Floggers is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Daisy’s Floggers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th April 2018.
Personal information we collect
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymised or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to your order or enquiry
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to provide and improve our Services, contact you about your order, provide you customer service, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. Sales records. Tax records.
- Production and postage of an order.
- Correspondence about potential orders
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How we might share your personal information
We attempt to minimise the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties.
Ways you can access, control, and correct your personal information
We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format on request
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information
- You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our Services
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form on this website.
The business is owned and run by Daisy, who is also the data controller.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations and enforcing our policies.
All sales data is kept for the minimum period, as dictated by UK law, and is then deleted. No paper records of any type are kept.
For added security, we use data incription, and biometric passwords.
All records are kept on a passworded and encrypted system, that is not Wifi or Bluetooth enabled, and is disconnected from the internet when not in use. Up to date firewalls and virus protection are in place.
All payments on this site are made via PayPal, who have their own GDPR statement of compliance.
Payments in person are made on iZettle, who have their own GDPR statement of compliance.